Following our inception, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying an impeccable range of PET Strapping Tools. These tools are made using high grade polyvinyl plastics with the aid of modern tools and machinery. Some of the key features of the tools are sturdy construction, corrosion & abrasion resistance, longer service life and low maintenance. Post production, our quality supervisors stringently check these PET Strapping Tools on various quality parameters to ensure final output if flawless.
- Powerful stress, Maxi.350Kgs (3500N) for massive duty plastic strapping tasks.
- Automated tension, cut and friction-weld, no metal seals needed.
- Air pressure pressure gauge for on-site air supply administering.
- Adaptable tension force and sealing time for different strap specifications.
- Much small air hose at 1/4” I.D. for bendable operation without tube tangling.
- Alloyed Magnesium Aluminum execution insures light weight and serviceable structure.
- Patented single motor construction cut down the weight and reduced maintenance cost.
- Modularized construction and dependable mechanism for simple and low cost fixing.
- Ergonomic arrangement and superior weight arrangement to eliminate the occurrence of hand fatigue.
- Inbuilt safety instruments for setting of tension and giving protection against breaking or scratching the strap.
- Simple “One-Step” straps insetting.
- User self-changeable front & rear strap width informants to insure perfect strap alinement.
- Mutable strap cutting blades and different other wearing parts.
- Elective hanger to eliminate the operation failing.
- Sealing time accommodation range : just about 0-4.0 seconds.
- Air hose demand: minimum 1/4” I.D. ( mountings, coupling and fittings must not slip below this )
- Air pressure demand: minimal 6 bar ( 6 kg/cm² /87 PSI) up to 7 bar ( 7kg/cm² /101.5 PSI).
- Large Strapping Tension
- High Power Design
- Strong Control Of Strapping
- Use Friction Heat Welding
#236, 3rd Main Road, Burma Colony, Perungudi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600096, India