- Mild Steel
Case Erectors Machine is a highly advanced unit that is used to make carton boxes by sorting their flaps mechanically with the help of electrically driven elements within the mechanism. It requires a standard alternating voltage of 220 to 440 volts with a frequency of 50 to 60 Hertz. The high-performance drives installed within this Case Erectors Machine make it capable to runs smoothly and silently for a longer period. It is in high demand as it consumes less power and requires very low servicing.
Case Erectors Machine Features:
- Carton erector mechanically sort and bottom seal assorted styles and sizing of cartons. After that is faultlessly-form empty carton, which are ready to be occupied and can incorporate any carton sealers for fixing top flops. The forming, packing and sealing carton is all achievable in one operation.
- With no erecting failure detector, tape detector, no cartons at the magazine detector, bottom sealing failure detector, all ensure to figure out the difficulties at the short time.
- Human machine interface Execution (Touch control panel)
- New taping head integrating a V molded plate (patented) planned to support the tape consecutive and in point for accordant sealing of all cartons. This designing is superior to former blower devices.
- Goaded by power side belts, primary drive execution espouse self-aligning ball bearing bracket giving direct and meticulous sealing, lower sound and extended belt life.
- Accoutered with double kind vacuum sucking arm to erect cartons with more film.
- Professional security fencing with aluminum frame give amended safety working environment.
- Elementary change & simple accommodation to boost up the production efficiency.
- Minimal maintenance, strength and good running performance.
- Left hand or Right hand performance (optional)
Material for construction
#236, 3rd Main Road, Burma Colony, Perungudi Chennai Tamil Nadu India +918037301649