Double Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine is perfect for high-speed packaging utilization. This sturdy machine is accoutred with two wide-seal sealing bars per chamber, analog controls, two heavy duty oil-filled industrialized rotary vacuum pumps, and casters for simplicity of motility. Its chamber size permits it to be utilized of a wide assortment of applications, as it can grip products of large magnitudes, while its two-fold chamber designing accelerates production speeds and modifies the packaging procedure.
It is applicative for food wholesalers, food industries, meat and poultry packagers, cheese manufacturers, supermarket chains and specialty product manufacturers.
- Highly easy to operate.
- Double Chamber Instrumentality.
- All-metal structure.
- A self-standing device with casters for affluence of mobility.
- Areas in interaction with product fabricated of PTFE and Stainless Steel.
- Accoutered with duple wide-seal non-intersecting sealing bars per chamber.
- Duple vacuum pump system.
- Parallel sealing bars arrangement.
- Sealing instrumentality with two temperature mounting.
- Seal elevation on both bars
- Balanced sealing bar width
- Internal primary breaker for general-purpose electrical protection.
- Adequate heat element thickness
- Simple-access control panel with controls, E-Stop, and primary ON/OFF power selector.
- Seal temperature accommodation with three points: Off, high and low.
- Programmable vacuum continuance (in seconds). From 0 Seconds- 60 Seconds.
- Impulse seal time accommodation (in seconds). From 0 Seconds- 6 Seconds.
- Exigency Stop Push Button
- On/off electric switch
- Oil level indicator
- Oil-occupied rotary vacuum pump
- Pump's exhaust Volume in 20 m3/h.
- Maximum vacuum pressure 100 Pa
- Direct drive system - no gears or belts required.
- Inbuilt oil moisture eliminator
- Reduced vibration
Power max kW
#236, 3rd Main Road, Burma Colony, Perungudi Chennai Tamil Nadu India +918037301649