Random Carton Taping Machine
Random Carton Taping Machine is a semi-automatic packaging unit which is commonly used in medium to large scale shipping industries for the taping of the open ends of different sized carton boxes for the safety of the items stored inside them. It is provided with a roller type conveyor to transfer the heavy boxes from one side to another very easily. It is equipped with high performance electrical drives which results in faster and efficient working.
- Height sensor, accurate positioning, height and width memory function.
- Upper tape head mast feature unique spring design, allows smoother sealing.
- Tape overlop length 60 ±5mm
- Two-side belt driven with universal bearing, precise, low noise, durable.
- Compact structure, easy movement.
- Power saving function (Auto-stop in 60 Sec)
- Emergency stop button.
- Tape overlap length can be adjusted from 70 ± 5mm and 95 ± 5mm can be provided on request.
- Dense type Extension roller table (suitable for tall-thin cartons and/or under 50Kg)
- Dense type roller table (suitable for tall-thin cartons and/or under 50Kg)
- Safety Fence.
1 Phase, 110/220V, 50/60Hz
2"/3" (Please advise when ordering)
30 boxes/min. For box length 300mm (Belt speed 20M/min)
#236, 3rd Main Road, Burma Colony, Perungudi Chennai Tamil Nadu India +918037301649